Jatek Corporation, Inc. and HOSTICA has zero tolerance for UBE/UCE (unsolicited bulk email/unsolicited commercial email). This policy protects our customers as well as the internet community from the negative effects of " spam" related activity. HOSTICA defines UBE/UCE as unsolicited broadcast or commercial email that is sent to addresses that do not affirmatively and verifiably request such material from that specific sender.
- HOSTICA customers, customers of HOSTICA customers or any other user of Bandwidth and/or services on our network (herein described as 'users') are prohibited from sending UBE/UCE. Users may be asked to produce records that verify that explicit affirmative permission was obtained from a recipient before a mailing was sent. HOSTICA may consider the lack of such proof of explicit affirmative permission of a questionable mailing as UBE/UCE at its sole discretion.
- HOSTICA customers are prohibited from maintaining open mail relays on their servers. Ignorance of the presence or operation of an open mail relay is not and will not be considered an acceptable excuse for its (the open mail relay) operation. Any infractions of this policy will result in a discontinuation of service.
- HOSTICA customers may or may not be notified in the event that they may be hosting sites listed as violators of the above policy. Failure to rectify such situations will be cause for termination without prior warning.
- HOSTICA customers are prohibited from providing hosting services for websites that have been included in UBE/UCE. Hosting includes, but is not limited to, hosting website(s), providing DNS services as well as website redirect services.
- Valid complaints received by HOSTICA will be made available to customer. HOSTICA may block Traffic to and from the IP Address involved in the UBE/UCE complaint until the problem is resolved and HOSTICA reserves the right to suspend and or cancel ANY AND ALL SERVICES and/or permanently disable all Traffic to an account involved in a UBE/UCE complaint. All users are responsible for maintaining a working email contact and updating that information with HOSTICA when it changes.
- THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS ISSUED TO ANY HOSTICA CUSTOMER THAT HAS VIOLATED THE SPAM (UBE/UCE) POLICY WITHOUT REGARDS TO THE ACCOUNT'S STATUS OR DELETION OF ACCOUNT/TERMINATION OF CONTRACT AS PER THE TERMS OF SERVICE AS OUTLINED IN THE "CANCELLATION" SECTION OF THIS DOCUMENT.