How to Purchase and Install Your SSL Certificate in One Step
Posted by Frank ., Last modified by Chris - on 02 March 2011 05:16 PM
One Step Purchase and Installation of SSL Certificates
To buy and install a permanent certificate directly from your hosting account:
- Log into your hosting account
- Click on Web Options
- If you have more than one domain, click on your domain name. Otherwise:
- Switch on the SSL Service.
- After the page reloads, scroll down to SSL Support and choose the option One step buy and install SLL certificate:
- Fill in the form with your contact data. Be sure to specify your domain name with the "www", i.e: www.yourdomain.com (not yourdomain.com).
Type - select a desired type of SSL Certificate. At this time, you can also order a TrustLogo & CardPayments Logo with the certificate selected for a reduced price.
DUNS - provide your DUNS and company numbers in business listings, if you have any,to facilitate validation of your application.
- Agree to charges.
- Once you have completed the above steps, a temporary certificate is generated and the following message in your CP Web Options will show:
You can see Comodo Order number. You can address your SSL-related questions to Hostica support with this unique number.
- Your SSL vendor will then send you a permanent certificate confirmation request.
- When your permanent certificate is approved which might take some time, it will be automatically installed on your domain.